So it's 2:32 am on August 31st and I'm still up. My flight leaves today at 5:30 pm from Toronto Pearson and I am due to arrive in the capital city of Lusaka in the morning of Sepetember 2nd. Two full days of commuting, 14 hours in Frankfurt, and a whole lot of adventure.
Toronto --> Frankfurt, Germany --> Johannesberg, South Africa --> Lusaka, Zambia
I'm also still awake because I have a lot on my mind. It's filled with nervousness, excitement, and the unknown, all at once. Maybe I should try going to bed before it turns into mush tomorrow morning (or shall I say this morning).
Goodbye Toronto, I'll miss you. I'll be back!
So long my dear friends and family. Please continue to read my blog! I'll have more exciting stories and photos, this time FROM ZAMBIA, very soon!!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Have a great trip King!
ReplyDelete