Monday, September 7, 2009

agric value chains sector team retreat at siavonga

The southern Africa AVC team

The Agricultural Value Chains (AVC) sector team (both from Zambia and Malawi) is in the middle of a big transition. Big ideas in big minds are waiting to explode. From Friday September 3-7, the team and I had a sector retreat at a facility in Lake Kariba which lies along the Zambezi River in Siavonga, Zambia (located southern province).

I arrived at the perfect time. The AVC team is going through a big change in terms of strategy and direction and I was glad to be part of the process and amongst the flow of ideas.



On the way to Siavonga

Nyami Nyami house- Siovanga, Zambia


Thinking hard during day-long team meetings



Passion meter- OFF THE ROOF!

AVC team sailing along Lake Kariba

common bug-eating lizards - OUR FRIENDs

Siavonga, Zambia


1 comment:

  1. one of my favorite places in the world. Great snaps & Lovin' the passion meter!

    ReplyDelete